You are viewing the article What is a hot air blower? What is the application in life? at daotaomt.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Hot air blower meets the needs of using large heat to affect the surface of materials, is commonly used in construction works with the main function of shaping, bonding and shaping materials, removing In this article, let’s Daotaomt.edu.vn learn more about hot air blowers, great benefits in life and some notes when using the machine to ensure safety. Please!
What is a hot air blower? Constructed how?
A hot air blower, also known with other names such as a heat torch, a hot air gun, … is a versatile hand-held tool with the ability to create a high-temperature stream to impact the surface of the material to remove details. excess or adhesive material.
This type of machine has a design similar to a gun or a drill but is light in weight , convenient to bring anywhere without causing entanglement, limiting hand fatigue when used for a long time. The shell is manufactured from plastic material that is heat-insulating, impact-resistant and deformed to help prolong its service life. The insulated handle ensures safety and avoids burns during operation.
The hot air blower is composed of two main parts, the head and body of the machine, both of which are divided specifically as follows:
– The bellows : usually made of stainless steel, the inside of the bellows is designed with strong connections, limiting breakage, increasing the durability of the product.
– Propeller : The main task of the propeller is to blow and provide wind to create heat.
– Motor : inside the motor is composed of a brush and a rotor for the main purpose of transmitting power to the machine.
– Temperature adjustment switch : depending on the function of each company, there will be different types of switches included. Usually the machine will have about 2-3 levels of airflow adjustment along with the temperature levels.
– Other parts : depending on the product of each brand, the blower in hot places will be equipped with an additional wind speed button on the body to adjust the amount of air blowing out, minimizing the engine overheating. while operating.
In addition, some hot air blowers are also equipped with a number of accessories such as radiator slots, connector mounting positions, handles, power cords, heat blowers , .. to meet the diverse needs of users. use.
Applications in life
Bending and melting plastic materials
Plastic is a material that melts easily when exposed to high temperatures. Using a heat torch helps to bend and heat the tape around the electrical connectors, seal the connectors, weld PVC materials, etc.
Dry the paint, soften the glue
The machine is also used to dry the paint when it has just been painted, the paint dries quickly, adheres better, reduces the amount of dust and increases the smooth gloss of the paint surface. At the same time, you can use the machine to remove the old paint, the glue will peel and remove easily, saving time and not harming the surface of the material.
Manufacture and repair of equipment and components
You can use a hot air blower to manufacture and repair equipment and components such as bending PVC pipes, shaping skate blades, joining plastic tarpaulins, polishing snowboard wax or repairing items with leather, vinyl,…
Repair and maintenance of car accessories
Heat dryers are widely used in the auto and motorcycle repair industry. The use of heat from the machine helps the mechanic to restore the tarnished rim, peel and replace the new rim.
Upholstery for furniture
The heat from the torch makes the plastic more flexible, so you can use it to upholster your furniture, saving time and improving work efficiency.
Glass door stickers
With white glass panels in large projects, users need to paste insulation panels, the use of a hot air blower helps the piece of paper to be stretched and adhered to the surface, increasing the aesthetics, and protecting the used glass door. durable and less damaged.
Roasting coffee beans
You may be surprised, but the hot air blower is also capable of roasting coffee beans instead of heat when using a roaster, gas stove or some other heating stove. Thereby shortening the roasting time, bringing the perfect taste no less than specialized coffee roasters.
Group of braziers
The heat torch machine will emit a high amount of heat, this heat can help you set up the brazier quickly without using paper and firewood like the traditional way.
Note when using
The hot air blower generates a large heat stream (up to 600 degrees Celsius) to affect materials such as melting, torching welds, removing old paint stains, etc. To use the device safely and effectively , it should be noted when using the product:
– After starting the device, wait about 2-4 minutes for the device to reach the temperature you have selected.
– Use full protective accessories such as eyeglasses, masks, gloves, … to ensure labor safety, limit the situation of hands being burned when exposed to high temperatures.
– Select the appropriate temperature for each type of material to avoid damage.
– Should place the machine in a cool, dry location when not in use to help prolong the life and durability of the machine.
– Do not concentrate on one area or cool down too quickly, causing sudden expansion that affects the surface of the item. The appropriate and safe torch distance is 30 cm, which can be customized far and near to suit the needs of use.
– While the machine is operating, absolutely do not seal the torch head to avoid damage to the device as well as accidental burns.
– Avoid letting the torch head towards the person, limiting the situation of thermal burns.
– After use, the temperature of the blower is quite high, so you must not touch the torch head to avoid burns. At the same time, wait for the machine to cool down and use a dry cloth to wipe the dust off the outside of the device.
– If the machine has abnormal signs, damage should contact the service center for repair.
Purchase and warranty policy at Daotaomt.edu.vn
You can buy genuine hot air blowers directly at Daotaomt.edu.vn store or through the form:
- Website : www.dienmayxanh.com
- Hotline for purchase : 1800.1061 (7:30 – 22:00)
Hopefully the above article will help you better understand the hot air blower, its structure and application in life, some notes to help you use the machine properly. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!
Thank you for reading this post What is a hot air blower? What is the application in life? at daotaomt.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.