You are viewing the article What is a ceiling fan? Working principle and structure of ceiling fan at daotaomt.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Ceiling fans both help cool well for many spaces such as in the living room, bedroom, office, … as well as can be a decoration for the room to stand out. So what is a ceiling fan, how does it work, and how does it work, check out this article to know more!
What is a ceiling fan? What types are there?
Ceiling fan is a type of fan designed to be fixed on the ceiling with large blades and has the ability to cool a larger space than tree fans, wall fans,… This type of fan has many other models. but are usually classified into 2 main groups: ceiling fans with blades and ceiling fans without blades .
Mr.Vu Lotus ceiling fan has 5 large-diameter fan blades, allowing the airflow to spread quickly
Ceiling fan with blades
Winged ceiling fans are more popular in Vietnam with 3 groups of fans with similar operating principles and quite different designs such as:
- Traditional ceiling fan : A fan with a blade span of 1.2m – 1.5m with a fan blade design that always spreads out.
- Self-retracting ceiling fan : The fan blade design shrinks when not running and when running, the new wings spread. Fan blades are usually slightly shorter than traditional ceiling fans.
- Box ceiling fan : The motor and fan blades are built into a box frame with the fan blades always spreading. In particular, the fan blades are much shorter than traditional ceiling fans.
Mr.Vu Moza ceiling fan (GWO-MB) is a traditional ceiling fan
Ceiling fan without blades
The bladeless ceiling fan belongs to a fairly new line of fans in Vietnam with a structure without large blades, a rotating disc-shaped movement, and at the same time has a different operating principle compared to the usual winged ceiling fans.
Bladeless ceiling fan is a type of fan that has a rotating disc motion, without large blades
Components of the ceiling fan
The basic ceiling fan is composed of the following main parts:
- Electric motor : Placed inside the fan bulb, helping to create rotation for the propeller with 2 main types: capacitor type and short circuit type .
- Propeller : Usually has 3 – 5 blades or up to 8 or 10 blades , attached to the fan by screws, brackets and made of plastic, alloy, wood, … to help create cool breezes.
- Speed regulator (gearbox) : A part used to adjust the wind speed of the ceiling fan, which can have from 3 to 9 different wind speed levels .
- Electrical box : Mounted on the ceiling, is the part to connect the ceiling fan’s electrical wiring to the power and power lines in the house.
- Hanging tube (ceiling fan) : A long, tubular rod used to hang a fan from the ceiling.
- Upper funnel : Used to cover the hanger part or screw and electrical box on the ceiling, ensuring aesthetics when installing.
- Decorative lights : Some fan models have additional lights installed under the blades (in simple or chandelier form), helping to illuminate and create accents for your home design.
Mr.Vu Hero ceiling fan is a ceiling fan with integrated LED light for convenient lighting
In addition, the fan often comes with a remote control , allowing users to turn on / off or adjust the fan from any position in the room without having to go to the place where the gearbox is attached. Many types of remotes are also equipped with LED screens for you to easily monitor the operation of the fan.
Working principle of ceiling fan
When the ceiling fan is supplied with power, the power will cause the fan motor to start and begin to rotate in the direction set by the manufacturer. The motion of the motor is transmitted to the blades and causes the blades to rotate, creating a cool breeze.
Therefore, the airflow of the fan is strong or weak due to the fast or slow rotation of the motor through the control of the gearbox. In addition, the strength of the wind also depends on the design, as well as the direction of rotation of the fan.
The moving fan motor pulls the propeller to rotate, creating a cool breeze
Ceiling fan brands are doing business at Daotaomt.edu.vn
Mr. Vu Ceiling Fan
Mr.Vu is a prominent fan brand belonging to the Ceiling Fan Joint Stock Company for the rich from Vietnam, established in 2012 under the brand name ROYAL HOME . By 2020 , the company changed its brand identity, officially changing its name to Mr. Vu .
Mr. Vu is famous in the field of manufacturing and trading electric fan products such as: ceiling fans, table fans, tree fans,… The high-end ceiling fan models of the company are 100% directly manufactured in Malaysia and Taiwan – the best engine manufacturing place in the world.
Mr.Vu Strong ceiling fan has a reversing mode, making the fan warmer in the cold season
Fans have many unique designs with colors, number of blades, decorative details, lights with diverse styles from classic to modern, suitable for all home interiors. Most propellers are made of durable, sturdy Plywood or PC plastic.
The product uses a bearing motor with 6 – 8 wind speeds , meeting many of the family’s cooling needs. The device also has many modern utilities such as: remote included, timer to turn off, reverse the fan , … so the price is quite high compared to some other types of fans.
AC . Ceiling Fan
AC is a prestigious brand from the UK, established in 1996 . In Vietnam, the company is owned by KTG Group (Khai Toan Group) , under the franchise and technology transfer of AC Singapore Accessories International Private Limited .
The brand specializes in the production and distribution of product lines related to electrical equipment, lighting equipment, consumer electricity, civil electricity, etc., which are all manufactured under modern lines and strictly inspected.
The AC DC inverter ceiling fan ACF02D525 has a sophisticated, modern design that is suitable for many spaces such as living rooms, offices, restaurants,…
The fan has a modern and neat design, so it is suitable for many installation spaces. Besides, the device usually owns 3 or 5 high-grade plastic wings and uses a negative wire to connect to the power source, so it increases the aesthetics of the room interior.
The product is equipped with a bearing motor and a DC Inverter motor that both helps the fan operate smoothly and saves up to 50% of electricity compared to conventional motors. Moreover, the fan also has many features including: remote control with LED screen, LED lighting, convenient off timer.
Above is some information about what a ceiling fan is, the structure and principle of operation of a ceiling fan. If you have any questions, leave a comment below!
Thank you for reading this post What is a ceiling fan? Working principle and structure of ceiling fan at daotaomt.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.