You are viewing the article Top 26 attractive Quang Ninh tourist attractions not to be missed at daotaomt.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Come to Quang Ninh, don’t worry that you don’t know where to go, check-in a beautiful place! This place with 600 historical sites, recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage, is because of this Quang Ninh is the top tourist place in Vietnam, the place most people choose to visit and explore. break, relax,..
Follow Daotaomt.edu.vn to find out the most popular tourist attractions in Quang Ninh here!
Overview of Quang Ninh province
Quang Ninh is located in the Northeast region of our country, attracted by the amazing beauty of mountains, rivers and islands. The most prominent is Ha Long Bay – a world natural heritage recognized by UNESCO. Coming to Ha Long, visitors will have the opportunity to admire an extremely spectacular picture of water formed by 1,900 different limestone rocks and many mysterious caves.
Moreover, Quang Ninh is also the land that owns the two largest amusement parks in Southeast Asia, Typhoon Water Park and Dragon Park. At these two parks, there are many exciting experiences waiting for visitors such as the longest 1.1km roller coaster in Asia and more than 12 water games for all ages.
Quang Ninh is located in the tropical monsoon climate with a hot and humid summer with a lot of rain, and a cold and rainy winter with little rain. Due to the large area, including many topographical areas, the climates between regions are different.
You can come to Quang Ninh in the summer of the North, from April to September. During this time , the weather is cool and dry, suitable for you to relax at the beach and suitable for both adventures. Explore the majestic mountains of Quang Ninh.
Summer is also the time when many outstanding cultural events take place such as: Ha Long – Quang Ninh Tourism Week, Ha Long Carnaval Festival, Yen Tu Festival, Summer Music Festival… visitors participate.
26 Quang Ninh tourist destinations not to be missed
Ha Long Tourism
Ha Long is a city directly under Quang Ninh province, located about 160 km northeast of Hanoi . Ha Long is an attractive tourist destination loved by many domestic and foreign tourists.
Ha Long has a system of limestone hills typical of the Northern Delta, formed over millions of years by the process of earthquakes and rising and falling sea levels. This is a land of diverse topography, with towering stone pillars, beautiful caves and wonderful beaches, creating a wonderful setting for visitors to visit and explore.
Some Ha Long tourist destinations should visit:
- Ha Long Bay: Ha Long Bay is one of the most famous tourist attractions of Vietnam and is recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage. Ha Long Bay is located on the north coast of Vietnam, in the territory of Ha Long city and Co To district, Quang Ninh province. Ha Long Bay has a fanciful, bizarre beauty and is very attractive to tourists. This place is known as “paradise on the sea” with beautiful landscapes such as single rocks floating on the sea surface, pristine beaches, magnificent caves, gem beaches, with thousands of islands. The island creates magical and romantic landscapes . The islands in the bay also have rich ecological life with many kinds of rare animals and plants.
- Tuan Chau Island: Tuan Chau Island tourist area is famous for its beautiful beaches, white sand and clear blue sea. Guests can enjoy a variety of recreational activities, such as kayaking, windsurfing, scuba diving or relaxing swimming. In addition, the resort also has many entertainment areas such as golf course, water game area, children’s play area and landscape park.
See more: 5 beautiful Ha Long tourist destinations, definitely must visit
Cam Pha Tourism
Cam Pha is a city directly under Quang Ninh province, in the Northeast region of Vietnam. With a natural area of about 335.8 km², Cam Pha is currently ranked as a grade II urban area and the second largest city in Quang Ninh province.
With mainly mountainous terrain, Cam Pha has many beautiful natural scenes, notably Cua Ong Temple, Vung Duc island area, Reu island, … These landscapes and relics all attract thousands of tourists. schedule to visit and explore each year.
The best time to come to Cam Pha is in the summer (from April to August) every year. At this time, visitors will enjoy the cool air and participate in unique local festivals. Cam Pha is also located in the tourist area of Quang Ninh , so visitors can combine a trip to Cam Pha with the discovery of other famous destinations such as Ha Long Bay, Co To Island, Quan Lan Island, …
Some Cam Pha tourist attractions should visit:
- Cua Ong Temple: Cua Ong Temple is one of the famous tourist attractions of Quang Ninh province. It has a temple complex including Upper Temple, Middle Temple, Lower Temple and the statue of Hung Nhuong Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tang. This is one of the attractive spiritual places with a long history, beautiful natural scenery, especially the view of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Bai Tu Long Bay: Bai Tu Long Bay is a famous natural wonder of the world, located in the Northeast region of Vietnam, including large and small islands and inhabited by many people. With ravishing landscapes, fine white sand, clear blue sea and a variety of flora and fauna, Bai Tu Long Bay attracts many domestic and foreign tourists to visit and enjoy the fresh air.
See more: 6 tourist destinations in Cam Pha (Quang Ninh) worth experiencing
Mong Cai Tourism
Mong Cai city is located in the northern coastal area, bordering China and located in the northeast of Quang Ninh province. The name “Mong Cai” is the Cantonese reading of “Mang Nhai” which means “Mang street” in Chinese, that is, the neighborhood located next to the waterfall.
Mong Cai city has a complex topography, tends to gradually ease to the sea, many high hills and mountains. The climate here is influenced by the sea, so it is often hot, humid and rainy. This city has 17 administrative units including 8 wards and 9 communes, is the northern border gate city of our country.
Mong Cai is one of the famous tourist attractions in Quang Ninh and is chosen by many tourists to visit.
Some Mong Cai tourist destinations should visit:
- Tra Co Beach: Tra Co Beach brings a beauty of wild but romantic nature. Here, the waves are gentle, calm, the air is fresh, the beach is clean. In addition to the beautiful beach, you can see the black rock and fine white sand nearby. Summer is the most ideal time to visit Tra Co beach in the top land of the country.
- Vinh Thuc Island: Vinh Thuc Island is the perfect place when you need a place to relax and find new inspiration. This place is quiet, peaceful, cool air and poetic scenery. In addition, this is also the place to welcome the earliest sunrise in our country, very suitable for those who love to watch the sunrise.
See more: 12 tourist attractions in Mong Cai (Quang Ninh) should visit once
Uong Bi Tourism
Uong Bi is an attractive Quang Ninh tourist destination, located about 20km northeast of Ha Long city center. The city is also famous for the pottery village of brocade people in Bat Trang village . Visitors can come here to learn about the traditional ceramic production process of the locals and buy ceramic products as souvenirs.
With a convenient location on the route to famous tourist attractions of Quang Ninh such as Ha Long, Quang Ninh, Yen Tu, Tuan Chau island,… Uong Bi is also an ideal stopover for tourists who are traveling. Explore this land.
Some Uong Bi tourist attractions should visit:
- Ba Vang Pagoda: Ba Vang Pagoda is a pagoda located in Ha Khau town, Uong Bi, Quang Ninh, Vietnam . This temple was built in 2014 and quickly became a famous pilgrimage site for its amazing architectural beauty and geographical location. Ba Vang Pagoda is famous for its large Maitreya Buddha statue, 15m high, weighing 50 tons. In addition, the pagoda also has other unique architectural works such as suspension bridge, fountain, souvenir shop, restaurant…
- Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen Monastery (Lan Pagoda): Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen Monastery, also known as Lan Pagoda, is a temple located on the top of Yen Tu mountain, Uong Bi, Quang Ninh, Vietnam. This temple was built in the 13th century and was upgraded in various periods.
See more: 5 tourist attractions in Uong Bi (Quang Ninh) should not be missed
Dong Trieu tourism
Dong Trieu is a semi-mountainous town, about 90km from Hanoi, 80km from Ha Long, the western gateway of Quang Ninh province. The North borders Bac Giang province; It borders Hai Phong and Hai Duong to the south and west, and Uong Bi town to the east.
In terms of topography, Dong Trieu town has both hills and river deltas. The climate here is also quite cool, ranging from 23.8°C to 29.4°C. The temperature in winter is quite low, in summer it is high and hot. Therefore, when traveling to Quang Ninh, you will enjoy an atmosphere and weather suitable to enjoy your game.
Some Dong Trieu tourist destinations should visit:
- Eco-tourism in Yen Duc village: Yen Duc village eco-tourism area is a place for tourists who like to discover the rustic features of the craft village, farmer’s activities or unique features. of the people here. Here, you can freely explore the countryside activities.
- An Sinh Temple: An Sinh Temple is a spiritual tourist site built during the Tran Dynasty. It also preserves typical cultural heritages and has many ancient trees. When you come here around February 20 – 28 of the lunar calendar, you will be able to participate in the festival with many unique cultural activities.
See more: 5 beautiful and attractive Dong Trieu tourist destinations
Quang Yen Tourism
Quang Yen is a coastal town in the southwest of Quang Ninh province, about 125km east of Hanoi. This is a rich land, both mountains and sea, worth you to experience when it comes to Quang Ninh tourism.
Some Quang Yen tourist attractions should visit:
- Mo Waterfall: Mo Waterfall is a famous place with wild and majestic beauty on the land of Quang Yen. This waterfall with cool blue waters originates from Mo stream with a length of more than 2000m. Coming to Mo waterfall, tourists not only have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the cool water but also participate in other interesting recreational activities such as fishing, camping, picnic, sightseeing by yacht, etc. enjoy the specialties of Quang Yen… This place promises to be an ideal choice for traveling with family and friends in these hot summer days!
- Dong Phuc Pagoda: Dong Phuc Pagoda was built at the end of the 11th century , under the Ly dynasty, and at the same time, this is also the place to spread the Buddha Dharma of Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen sect, where the boys were established to pray for peace for the generals. died in the great victory of Bach Dang in 1288 and was the secret base of revolutionary soldiers in the resistance war against the French. Not only having a profound history, Dong Phuc pagoda also attracts tourists by its unique architecture built of 500 ironwood blocks with 76 ironwood pillars supporting the pagoda’s arch, the largest monolith in the province with a total mold area. pellets over 4,000m2. Currently, Dong Phuc pagoda still preserves more than 30 Buddha statues, 2 bronze bells, 10 stone steles and many parallel sentences with profound cultural values.
See more: 5 beautiful tourist destinations in Quang Yen, a must-visit
Ba Che tourism
If you want to travel to Quang Ninh, you must definitely stop in Ba Che district. Ba Che is a mountainous district about 90km from Ha Long city by road. It borders Dinh Lap – Lang Son district to the north, Hoanh Bo – Cam Pha district to the south, Tien Yen to the east and Son Dong – Bac Giang to the west.
The terrain in Ba Che district is mainly high mountains interspersed with immense forest canopy, bringing a fresh and fresh natural atmosphere. The climate here is usually chilly on drizzly days and warms up in spring and summer.
Some tourist attractions in Ba Che should visit:
- Dap Thanh fair: Having been to the mountainous districts, especially Ba Che, Dap Thanh market is a unique cultural feature that you must definitely experience. Although in a remote area and quite high compared to the delta, goods at Dap Thanh market are always fully sold from food, clothes, household items to pet food, seeds, …
- Lang Cang Waterfall: One of the famous waterfalls in Ba Che district that you should visit once is Lang Cang waterfall. Lang Cang Waterfall possesses a simple, rustic beauty covered with rich vegetation, creating a charming scene like only in movies.
See more: 3 hottest tourist destinations in Ba Che (Quang Ninh)
Binh Lieu Tourism
Binh Lieu is a district located in the northeast of Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. With charming views of the mountains and thatched roofs, with the poetic beauty of fresh streams, Binh Lieu is one of the potential districts to develop Quang Ninh tourism.
Binh Lieu is a tourist destination that attracts many tourists because of its beautiful natural scenery and unspoiled beauty. The long rows of reeds or border markers are the only imprints in Binh Lieu.
Some tourist destinations in Binh Lieu should visit:
- Goryeo Mountain: To get to Goryeo Mountain, you can ride a motorbike or a car. On the way to the top of the mountain, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery with green mountains, terraced rice fields. If you are passionate about climbing, Goryeo Mountain is also a suitable choice to satisfy your passion.
- Khe Van Waterfall: Khe Van Waterfall carries in itself the wild and majestic beauty of nature, surrounded by lush green forests , creating an amazingly beautiful scene. Khe Van Waterfall is one of the places that attracts many tourists when they have the opportunity to come to Binh Lieu.
See more: 5 tourist destinations in Binh Lieu (Quang Ninh) for the perfect trip
Co To Tourism
Co To is a perfect place for those who want to visit and experience Quang Ninh tourism because this is a small archipelago located in the northeast of Vietnam, about 70km from Ha Long. The archipelago consists of more than 50 islands, of which the only inhabited island is Co To island.
Co To Island has a population of about 5,000 people. Visitors to Co To often visit tourist attractions such as Cau My stone beach, Co To lighthouse, Co To church, Mong Rong rock beach…
Some tourist destinations in Co To should visit:
- Cau My stone beach: Cau My rock beach is the perfect place for those who love the brilliant sunrise, where Co To catches the first rays of the sun. The outstanding feature of Cau My rock beach is the stacked limestone islands created millions of years ago, with extremely unique and beautiful shapes and colors.
- Co To Lighthouse: Co To Lighthouse is one of the most beautiful lighthouses in Vietnam. The lighthouse is located on a hill more than 100m high, to reach the top area, you will have to pass a staircase with 72 steps, from here you will admire the panoramic view of the vast beautiful sky and sea area.
See more: 5 tourist attractions in Co To (Quang Ninh) should be discovered
Dam Ha Tourism
Dam Ha is a coastal district in Quang Ninh province. The East and North borders Hai Ha district, the South borders the sea of Van Don district, and the West borders Binh Lieu and Tieu Yen districts.
Dam Ha is one of the tourist coordinates of Quang Ninh being awakened to its development potential. This place has many tourist spaces with many peaceful and quiet destinations. There are few places that still preserve the beauty of villages and legendary historical sites like Dam Ha.
Some Dam Ha tourist destinations should visit:
- Da Dung Island: Da Dung Island is a small island located in the center of the sea in Dam Ha district, Quang Ninh. The wild and beautiful beauty of this place is covered by clear sea water, fine white sand beaches stretching across the island and unique rocky outcrops with strange shapes. This is one of the tourist destinations not to be missed when visiting Dam Ha district, which gives visitors wonderful and unforgettable experiences.
- Hua Dam Ha Mountain: When traveling to Hua Mountain, you will be immersed in the beautiful natural space, enjoy the colorful scenery of the countryside, admire the herds of storks around in the afternoon sunlight . In addition, Hua Mountain is also an ideal destination to learn more about the revolutionary history and patriotic educational tradition.
See more: 5 tourist attractions in Dam Ha (Quang Ninh) are super attractive
Hai Ha Tourism
Hai Ha is an eastern district of Quang Ninh province. Residents are mainly Kinh people with more than 75% of the population, in addition there are other ethnic groups such as Tay, Dao, Chinese, San Diu, San Chay, Cao Lan…
Due to the diverse population, this region has a unique cultural interference between ethnic groups . Arriving in Hai Ha, in addition to discovering many beautiful destinations, visitors also experience different types of culture , promising to make your Quang Ninh trip memorable.
Some Hai Ha tourist attractions should visit:
- Truc Bai Son Lake: Truc Bai Son lake belongs to Quang Moi village, Quang Son commune, Hai Ha district, located about 20km from the center of Quang Ha town. Built and put into operation about 30 years ago, Truc Bai Son Lake has become one of the largest reservoirs in the district.
- Cai Chien Island: Cai Chien is an island located in the south of Hai Ha district , about 8 km from Ghenh Vo port. The natural area of the island is about 2,500 hectares, but it is mainly hills and beaches. On the island, there is Cau Rong beach, famous for its 1km long coastal road, inside is a green casuarina forest for you to relax and enjoy.
See more: 3 tourist attractions in Hai Ha (Quang Ninh) should not be missed
Tien Yen Tourism
Tien Yen is a mountainous district located between Ha Long and Mong Cai, Quang Ninh. With the location adjacent to Binh Lieu district to the northeast, Dinh Lap district to the north and Binh Lieu district to the northeast, Tien Yen is about 10km from Van Don. With a convenient location, visitors can easily move to other famous attractions when traveling to Quang Ninh.
Some Tien Yen tourist destinations should visit:
- Pac Sui Waterfall: Pac Sui Waterfall is one of the famous landmarks in Tien Yen, Quang Ninh, which gives visitors a wonderful experience of nature. Pac Sui Waterfall is famous not only for its beautiful natural landscape, but also because it is associated with a fairy tale about the chicken king in Dao ethnic culture . Visitors can cool off in the clear blue water and admire the beautiful scenery of the falls.
- Ly Thuong Kiet Walking Street: Ly Thuong Kiet Walking Street is divided into 3 areas with many diverse and attractive fun activities. The Market Street area offers a busy shopping space with a full range of food products and daily necessities. The Food Street area focuses on local specialties, with unique and sophisticated flavors. Finally, the folklore street area is where you can learn about the culture and customs of the ethnic groups living in Tien Yen.
See more: 5 favorite tourist destinations in Tien Yen (Quang Ninh)
Van Don Tourism
When you want to experience Quang Ninh tourism, visitors cannot ignore Van Don – the most attractive tourist destination in Quang Ninh. Van Don is an island district in Quang Ninh province, about 50km from the center of Ha Long city. It is an ideal tourist destination with both wild mountains and the sea, beautiful beaches and many wild and mysterious caves. When visiting Van Don, visitors can also enjoy fresh, nutritious seafood that has been appreciated for a long time.
Some Van Don tourist destinations should visit:
- Van Don Beach: Van Don Beach is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Van Don. Because here there are countless activities for tourists such as: swimming in the clear blue water, living virtual at the wooden bridge, taking a scenic walk on the fine white sand, enjoying the specialties. bold flavor of the sea, … and many other outdoor fun and entertainment activities are worth participating!
- Quan Lan Island: Move to Quan Lan island by speedboat or wooden boat to get to the island and immediately enjoy an attractive tourist space. It is a wild and poetic beauty with clear blue sea, long white sand along with majestic landscape of tropical forest. There are many different means of transportation that you should experience such as tram, tuktuk or motorbike rental service . Besides, visitors can also stop by to buy seafood from the locals here to bring back as gifts for their loved ones.
See more: 5 tourist destinations in Van Don (Quang Ninh) should not be missed
Discover Quang Ninh’s culinary culture
Quang Ninh is a coastal province in the Northeastern region of Vietnam, the main coal mining province in our country, with Ha Long Bay as a world heritage and natural wonder. In addition to the above, Quang Ninh is also famous for attractive specialties .
- Ha Long squid cake: Ha Long squid cake is one of the most famous specialties of Quang Ninh, once in the top 50 famous dishes of Vietnam. Made from fresh squid when freshly caught from the sea, through the processing stages , especially Ha Long squid must be pounded by hand to have a delicious, sweet taste. When you come to Ha Long, you should definitely not miss this specialty.
- Sam Quang Yen: Sam is a species of seafood in the crab family, has a hard shell and lives in pairs. If to enjoy sea sam, it is impossible not to mention Sam Quang Yen, a specialty of Ha Long sea. Sam Quang Yen is big, firm, nutritious and delicious , very popular with tourists.
- Tien Yen nodding cake: As a unique cake when heard from its name, the cake is made from rice and when grinding rice, the cake is added a little cold rice, this is the secret to making the cake become soft and fragrant. and more flexible . Nodding cake is usually served with fish sauce made from fried onions and chicken fat, a little pork can be added to make it more flavorful. When you come to Quang Ninh, you should visit Tien Yen to enjoy this new dish.
- Tien Yen hill chicken: Tien Yen hill chicken is a local breed of chicken raised freely on the hill, so that they can feed themselves. In the evening, when they return to the garden, they have the habit of sleeping on the branches. Therefore, Tien Yen hill chicken is delicious, firm, not chewy . Tien Yen Hill Chicken is processed into many dishes such as steaming, grilling, cooking porridge,… After cooking, Tien Yen chicken has a golden color, shiny and greasy . When you eat it, you will find it very sweet and crispy.
Hopefully, the travel experiences of Daotaomt.edu.vn shared above can help you have a fun trip and make the most memorable memories in Quang Ninh!
Thank you for reading this post Top 26 attractive Quang Ninh tourist attractions not to be missed at daotaomt.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.