You are viewing the article How to make delicious, unique and nutritious salmon roe salad for the whole family at daotaomt.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
15 Minutes Processing
5 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Salmon roe, also known as Ikura or Salmon Caviar, is a traditional dish in Japan. They are usually not processed with high heat as this will reduce the nutritional value.
Instead, salmon roe is often served with salad, sashimi or sushi. Among them, salmon roe salad is considered the most refreshing, nutritious and wonderful dish.
Ingredients for salmon roe salad
- 100g salmon roe
- 1 carrot
- 100g purple cabbage
- 100g white cabbage
- 1 chicken egg
- Other ingredients: Mayonnaise, salt,…
– In addition to the above ingredients, you can use many other vegetables that suit your salad and preferences such as: peas, potatoes, tomatoes, avocado, seaweed…
– To choose good salmon roe, you should choose eggs that are intact and firm. You should avoid choosing fruits that are soft, tough or broken.
– To choose fresh and delicious cabbage, choose the type with white green / light green or dark purple color. Cabbage is firmly held in the hand, the leaves are crispy, firmly wrapped together and the top of the corn is closed. Don’t buy cabbage that has yellow leaves, lots of brown spots, or stalks that have turned brown.
– You can find salmon roe at stores selling seafood imported from Japan or large supermarkets.
How to make salmon roe salad
Step 1Process materials
First, you cut the white cabbage and purple cabbage, and cut the lettuce into bite-sized chunks. You also rinse with dilute salt water and pat dry.
Next, you peel the carrots and wash them with dilute salt water. Then, you boil it and cut it into thin strips.
You bring eggs to boil, then peel off the shell and cut into slices or cut in half as you like.
The salmon roe you soak in salt water, just soak and stir gently for about 10 minutes. Then, you take it out, wash it with clean water a few times and then let it dry.
Step 2Mix salad
You put the prepared ingredients including: Lettuce, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and mix well.
Finally, you put the salad on a plate and put boiled eggs and salmon roe on top and you are done.
Besides the salmon roe salad, you can refer to 15 ways to make delicious, anti-fatigue coleslaw for family meals!
With just a few simple steps, a delicious and nutritious salmon roe salad is ready for you to enjoy! The fresh and cool cabbage combined with salty salmon roe and greasy mayonnaise promises to be extremely attractive.
You can decorate with some tomatoes and flowers to make the salad more eye-catching.
See more: 9 effective ways to make salad dressing with mayonnaise to lose weight at home
Above are the sharing of Daotaomt.edu.vn on how to make a delicious and nutritious salmon roe salad at home. I wish you success!
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious, unique and nutritious salmon roe salad for the whole family at daotaomt.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.