You are viewing the article Beauty tips, optimize desktop screen on Windows 10 at daotaomt.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
In today’s digital age, the desktop screen on our Windows 10 systems has become an integral part of our daily lives. Whether we use our computers for work, entertainment, or simply browsing the web, having an optimized desktop screen can greatly enhance our overall user experience. In this guide, we will explore a variety of beauty tips that can help us optimize our desktop screen on Windows 10. These tips include customizing the desktop background, arranging icons, choosing the right resolution, and managing taskbar preferences. By following these simple yet effective tips, we can create a visually pleasing and organized desktop screen that reflects our personal preferences and promotes efficiency in our daily computing tasks. So, let’s delve into the world of desktop screen optimization and unleash the full potential of our Windows 10 systems!
Have you ever spent a lot of time looking for files or folders on your computer? Or you simply want your desktop to be neat and easy to see. The following article will guide you through simple ways to optimize the desktop screen on Windows 10!
See now the products of backpacks, shockproof bags with SHOCKING discounts
Why should you optimize the desktop screen on your computer?
- Easily search and locate the file you are looking for.
- Make the icon’s name easier to read.
- Compressing the size of the icon will give the screen more room to accommodate shortcuts.
- Help the folder or file show up in the most appropriate form.
Change the size of application icon icons on the desktop
Method 1: Adjust the icon size with the mouse
On the desktop, right-click an empty area and select View . There will be 3 options here:
- Large icons: large size.
- Medium icons: medium size.
- Small icons: small size.
Then click on the size you want to display.
Method 2: Adjust icon size using keyboard shortcuts
You hold down the CTRL + SHIFT key combination and type 1, 2, 3, 4 respectively. The icons on your desktop will change quickly from largest to smallest corresponding to keys from 1 to 4.
Method 3: Adjust the icon size by scrolling the mouse.
Click any empty space on the desktop. Then, press and hold the Ctrl key. Next, scroll the mouse wheel up or down until you get the size you want. Starting from the largest to the smallest, there are 25 icon sizes in all.
Method 4: Adjust icon size using Advanced Appearance Settings
– Click on an empty area on the desktop, select Display Settings at the penultimate position.
– The System Settings window will display on the screen, change the icon size in the Scale and Layout section. The recommended size is 100%, but you can also change the size as you like from 100% to 500% by clicking on Advanced Scaling Settings .
Change icon icon size in File Explorer manager
Method 1: Use the View tab to resize Windows 10 file icons
Step 1: Go to the folder where you want to resize the icon.
Step 2: Select the View tab in the upper left corner of the screen, there will be several options you can choose from:
- Extra large icons : Display files with very large icons.
- Large icons: Display files with large icons.
- Medium icons: Display files with medium icons.
- Small icons: Display files with small icons.
- List: Display files as a list.
- Details: Displays the file as a detailed list.
- Tiles: Displays the file name.
- Content: Display file details.
In particular, at the Details option there are 30 other properties of the file in addition to the default Name , Date Modified , Type and Size properties. Add by right- clicking on one of the 4 default properties above and check the properties of the file you want to display.
Method 2: Quickly use the View menu
You right-click on an empty area in the folder you want to resize the icons, then select View and choose the size you want.
Resize icon icons in taskbar
Users do not have many options to resize the icons of the taskbar (Taskbar). However there are 2 sizes for you to choose from, made as follows:
Step 1 : Right-click on an empty area on the taskbar and select Taskbar Settings .
Step 2 : The Settings window appears, go to the Use small taskbar buttons option, if you want to use a large icon, move the mouse to the left, if you want to use a small icon, switch to the right. This change will happen quickly after each mouse click.
Change the spacing between icons on the desktop
Another change that can be made to icons in addition to increasing or decreasing the size is to change the default distance between two icon icons off the home screen. The distance between two symbols can be increased between two adjacent icons (horizontally) and two icons above and below (vertical row).
This process requires a bit of technique, so you have to pay attention while doing it!
– The default value for the distance between icons on the desktop is -1125, which ranges from -480 to -2730 and any value not in this range will not change the spacing of the icons. Icon.
– You need to restart the system to be able to observe this change.
The specific actions to perform are as follows:
Step 1 : Open the RUN window by pressing the Windows + R key combination or in the search box type RUN .
Step 2 : At the RUN dialog box, type ‘Regedit’ and press Enter or OK to open the Regedit window.
Step 3 : Navigate the Regedit window to the following location under the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktopWindowMetrics
Step 4 : Click on the WindowsMetrics item on the left side of the panel, now on the right side will appear many items, select Icon Spacing – adjust horizontally and double click on it. The Edit String dialog box appears.
Step 5 : In this dialog box, in the Value data section you will see the default value -1125 . This number can vary from -480 to -2730 depending on the distance you want to change. Note that if you decrease the default value, the spacing between icons will decrease and vice versa, if you increase the default value, the spacing will be extended.
– Select Icon Vertical Spacing to adjust vertically with the rule as above.
Step 6: Restart the machine.
In addition to the ways to change the big and small icons as above, if you want to hide the Icons, do the following:
– Right-click an empty space on the desktop and select View , click Show desktop icons to hide the icon.
The above are all ways to optimize the computer desktop screen on Windows 10. Hope the article is useful to you and if you have any questions, please comment below!
In conclusion, optimizing the desktop screen on Windows 10 is an essential step in enhancing the overall user experience and aesthetic appeal of the operating system. By implementing the beauty tips mentioned earlier, such as organizing desktop icons, utilizing high-quality wallpapers, and customizing the taskbar and start menu, Windows 10 users can create a visually appealing and clutter-free desktop environment. Additionally, the use of virtual desktops and custom themes further enhances the personalization options available, allowing users to tailor their desktop screen to their unique preferences. Taking the time to optimize the desktop screen not only improves the visual aspect but also contributes to a more organized and efficient workflow. With these beauty tips in mind, Windows 10 users can truly make their desktop screen a beautiful and enjoyable space.
Thank you for reading this post Beauty tips, optimize desktop screen on Windows 10 at daotaomt.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. How to optimize desktop screen resolution on Windows 10
2. Best display settings for Windows 10 desktop screen
3. Tips to enhance visual appearance on Windows 10 desktop
4. How to customize desktop icons and shortcuts on Windows 10
5. Adjusting screen brightness and color settings on Windows 10 desktop
6. Optimizing desktop wallpaper and background settings on Windows 10
7. Best practices for organizing and decluttering the Windows 10 desktop
8. How to enable and customize virtual desktops on Windows 10
9. Tips for improving desktop navigation and multitasking on Windows 10
10. Troubleshooting common desktop screen issues on Windows 10